
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all doing direct the other way.."- Charles dickens, "A Tale of Two Cities"
as much as I can't stand that 19th century pickwick paper writing, Victorian society commenting, bleak house describing, British chimneysweep Charles dickens, I have to hand it to him for coming up with a quote that exactly sums up the way I feel, and have always felt about life, i.e. it really sucks and it is really awesome too! Oh the flux of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment